by Kadima Careers on Mar 8, 2023 1:29:06 PM
As many of you know, I am passionate about leveling the playing field for underestimated talent and want to accelerate 1 million careers by 2040. Because of this passion, I offer a lot of free resources and tools to help you gain the confidence you need to Own Your Career™.
In this episode of the SYCK podcast, I give away another secret for Nailing the Interview… How to create your Personality Brand. What’s a Personality Brand? A Personality Brand is how you communicate what makes you different from other job seekers and why the company should hire you to fulfill their needs.
Danielle Hughes, owner of More than Words Copy, joins me to discuss how to build your personality brand and actually use it to successfully win the job!
So, if you are still struggling to get offers after you interview with the hiring manager, listen here.
In This Episode:
- [05:43] Get advice on how to develop your own personal brand.
- [10:21] Learn what the key communication touch points during a job search are.
- [12:36] Why you need to use your personal passion to connect with the interviewer.
- [14:38] Learn what 4 phases of an interview are and how to prepare for them.
- [25:08] Downplaying your own strengths will hurt you in an interview.
- [27:47] How to answer uncomfortable career questions.
- [32:40] One last tip on how to build your personal brand.
As the Chief Personality Officer of More Than Words Marketing, Danielle Hughes helps individuals and institutions to develop their Genuine Personality Brand. This allows you to own and embody your message, feel comfortable expressing it and convey what makes you different from your competition so you can attract the right audience and repel the wrong one.
And while she can’t pull a rabbit out of her hat, she can hone your brand message, engage your audience and deadlift you or your employees, but not at the same time. That’s just irresponsible. (note: Danielle is available for office party tricks and accepts payment in bottles of Bordeaux.)
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think